When pressing the investment mold, Investment Casting Alloy Steel Engineering Parts adopts a molding with a high surface finish of the cavity, and therefore, the surface finish of the investment mold is also relatively high. The biggest advantage of investment casting is that because of the high dimensional accuracy and surface finish of the investment casting, it can reduce the machining work, but only a small amount of machining allowance is required on the parts, even some castings only Leave the grinding and polishing allowance and use it without machining. It can be seen that Investment Casting Alloy Steel Engineering Parts can save a lot of machine equipment and processing man-hours by using investment casting method, and greatly save metal raw materials.
Investment casting alloy steel engineering parts
Turning arm bracket
1. Material: 35CrMo
2. Processing: investment casting, silica sol casting, lost was casting.
3. Finish : Chemical black oxidation
4. Application Industry : Engineering vehicle
5. Equipments: IF furnace, casting wax machine production line, Shell automatic production line, casting production line, heat treatment furnace, spectrum analyzer, universal testing machine, metallographic microscope, hardness tester, X-ray diffractometer
6. Certificates: ISO9001: 2015
7. Implementation Standard: ISO, JIS, AISI, DIN, ANSI
Applying a suitable investment material to make a investment mold;
Repeat the coating and sanding process on the mold, harden the shell and dry;
Then melt the internal melting mold to obtain a cavity;
Roasting the shell to obtain sufficient strength to burn off the residual investment material;
Pouring the required metal material;
After the shelling, the sand is cleaned, thereby obtaining high-precision Investment Casting Alloy Steel Engineering Parts;
Heat treatment and cold working according to product requirements.